We should do our best to raise our children well and devote a significant amount of time to teaching children the Quran online in order to lead them along the right path; the path of those who have been blessed by Allah.
Actually, there is no specific age for a child to begin memorizing the Holy Quran online or enrolling in online memorization Quran classes for children because each child’s mental capabilities and the teaching methods used in teaching the Quran to children differ.
As a consequence, this will be a decision made by the kid’s respective parents. If a child shows evidence of intelligence and has a good memory, it is a good idea to start teaching him the Qur’an at a young age.
The Best Age To Memorize Quran Online
When a child is six years old, it is considered the greatest time to learn the Quran online. However, this is not an exact figure. The Quran has been memorised by children as young as three to four years old. However, these are extraordinary cases. At such a young age, not every youngster is mature enough to Hifz thousands of verses from the Holy Quran. Children as young as six years old are typically ready to memorise the Quran.
However, until your child reaches the age of six, there is no reason to act as a barrier in any online Hifz programme. Because some children may readily learn from an online Hifz course before they reach the age of six, this is the case.
Benefits of Memorizing Quran Online At Young Age
- At a very young age the child looks up to his parents, and because of his complete attachment to them, they can easily guide him. Also, the child’s memory is sharp and his mind is clear at this age.
- The child is intellectually prepared to receive and retain whatever information is presented to him. “Memorizing while young is like cutting into a rock,” as an ancient saying goes. What is carved into a rock cannot be simply removed; rather, it stays over time.
- Memorization Quran Online from a young age will last a long time, especially if it is supported by regular and structured review. Memorization of the Quran online and proper recitation of the Quran during childhood is a blessed and successful method used by the Pious Forefathers of this Ummah.
- Another benefit of memorizing the Quran online is that when Allah’s words are the first words of wisdom that enter his heart, his heart will be full with light. We are confident that informed readers like you understand the importance of such a wonderful blessing.
- Children should start memorizing the Quran Online at least three years before puberty.. This is because when a youngster reaches adolescence, his range of interests enhances, ultimately decreasing his passion and motivation to memorise the Qur’an.
- If the youngster can begin memorising the Quran online as early as the age of five, that would be excellent. This will benefit the child in learning accurate pronunciation from the start of his studies.
Scientific Point of view about memorizing Quran
A study was done at Stanford University’s Graduate School of Education by Dr Thomas Dee and Hans Henrik Sievertsen. According to the findings, youngsters who enrol themselves in school at the age of six perform better. Denmark is regarded as having one of the top educational systems in the world. Children in Denmark normally begin formal education when they reach the age of six. That is why you should begin memorising the Quran online at the age of six. If you’re older than this, don’t worry. When it comes to learning, there is nothing as too late. That is why, even if you have passed this number of years ago, you can begin your online Quran memorization programme.
Memorize Quran as an Adult
There are many people who want to memorize the Quran online at a very mature age. Although the perfect age of memorizing the Quran Online is when you are young or a kid. Being an adult, however, does not prevent you from becoming a Hafiz. There is nothing that stops you from becoming a Hafiz if you are motivated to memorise the Quran online. No matter what your age is, you can register yourself in an online Quran memorization course. Simply join an online Hifz Quran programme and start your journey to becoming a Hafiz.
To advance your understanding of memorizing the Quran online, you should learn from an online Quran teacher who has full knowledge of the Quran, including Tajweed and Tafsir.
While memorizing the Quran online, understanding its meaning, and pondering it are necessary aspects of the process, they should not be ignored.