Do you have a Dealer.com-created automotive website builder demo? And you’re not familiar with “How to Hide Page On A Dealer.com Website”? Don’t worry; nearly all of the new car dealers on Dealer.com deal with the same issue.
Read the complete article to know the quick and easiest method to hide a page on the dealer.com website.
What is the dealer.com website?
Dealer.com is a website that lets auto dealers set up their online dealerships. It offers an all-in-one platform with a customizable website, a tool for inventory management, features for tracking leads, and much more.
Dealers have total control over the layout of their website, allowing them to develop a distinctive presence online that truly reflects their brand. It is affordable for businesses of all sizes because it includes all the key operations necessary for managing a successful dealership (site hosting, inventory management, etc.). Dealers may track leads and monitor site activity with traffic reporting and lead-tracking features.
Features of a Dealer.com website
Features of Dealer.com website
Dealer.com provide the facility for Automated customization tools, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services, (ADA) Americans with Disabilities Act)compliance monitoring, and continuous consulting with your Performance Manager.
Moreover, Dealer.com has included electric car customer experiences for your digital storefront. You can produce more quality, better-converting sales lead with Accelerate’s aid. You may get the following features while developing a website with dealer.com:
- Designing a unique website
- Inventory Control
- Management of Customer Relationships (CRM)
- Managed Vehicle Listing
- Integration With Third-Party Software and Programs such as true car, live chat, call source, etc., real-time user monitoring, and paid promotions to increase engagement
- You get all features at one point rather than finding them on different websites
- You may use lead generation for promotions
What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of using Dealer.com?
Before using the website for commercial purposes, it is essential to know the benefits and drawbacks of a dealer.com website. Here are some intriguing benefits and disadvantages of the website dealers.com:
Advantages of using Dealer.com
- Dealer.com website is user-friendly for beginners.
- It has features to manage the inventory
- It has a competent customer service staff.
- If you don’t know much about coding, dealer.com can be of assistance.
- A complete working site can be developed here.
Disadvantages of using Dealer.com
- Not much of the webpage can be changed.
- Dealer.com is simpler for programmers or those with coding knowledge.
- Many clients claim they have had several problems after merging with Cox Automotive.
Why hide pages on Dealer.com website?
There can be a few reasons for hiding pages on a dealer.com website. Let’s explore a few of them.
- It organizes your website and makes it simple for Google to index it, which might improve your site’s ranking.
- Search engines cease crawling that page once you have to conceal it; since they can no longer crawl it, the page won’t show up in search results.
- It enhances the customer experience. You can hide unwanted pages on a website, such as one featuring a vehicle that has already been sold, which are likely to detract from the user experience.
So, the benefit of concealing undesirable pages is that it enhances site indexing. Thus, the SEO performance of your website will improve.
How to Hide Page on a Dealer.com Website In 2022?
You need to follow the following steps to hide the page on a dealer.com website:
Step 1: Access Dealer.com
You must first visit the dealer.com website and log in using your login information.
You must enter the correct username and password to log in. However, what happens if you forget your login password? There’s no reason to freak out. To retrieve your password, all you have to do is press the
Step 2: Choose the Page You Want to Hide
Once successfully logged in, you may search for the page you want to conceal. It can be a page for a product or a car previously sold. Note that you may carefully search our site and select the page you wish to conceal.
Step 3: Click on the link of Hide this Page.
The final step in hiding a page is to click the Hide This Page link. Once you’ve done that, the page has been effectively suppressed.
Invisible page on dealer.com website on Desktop
You must enable the desktop site in your browser. To access the desktop site on Chrome, press the three vertical dots, often known as more choices. Then adhere to the aforementioned desktop procedure.
Invisible the page on dealer.com On Mobile
Invisible the page on dealer.com On Mobile
This feat is also possible on an iOS or Android smartphone. You can use your mobile device to hide a page on the Dealer.com website by simply following a few easy steps. Follow these steps:
- Search for the page you want to hide on a Dealer.com website and click on it.
- Open your Chrome browser and go to your Dealer.com website.
- A fresh set of choices will be displayed. You must select “Hide This Page.”
- If you can’t find the “Hide This Page” button, use your Chrome browser’s “Three Dots” button and select “Find This Page.”
- Type “Hide This Page” after selecting “Find This Page.”
- Once you’ve located the “Hide This Page” option, choose it and save the modifications.
How to hide a page on the dealer.com website in Safari Browser?
Safari Browser is After on the AA icon, select Request Desktop.
You must leave your dashboard and use the search to find your page to determine if it is hidden or not.
Another method to conceal or hide a particular page is to contact the dealer website support team. There won’t be any technical issues if you choose to hide a page from dealer.com help. This will be done for you by the Dealer.com support staff.
Different Alternative Methods to Hide Page on a Dealer.com Website
On the dealer.com website, there are a few different methods for hiding specific pages.
Method 1 – Password protected
Password-protecting a page on a dealer.com website is one way to hide it. This will prevent anyone from accessing that dealer.com Page. Additionally, the page won’t be deleted, allowing you to access it whenever possible.
Method 2 – Exclude from Navigation
Using the “Exclude from Navigation” feature in the page properties panel is another approach to making pages invisible. This way, the page will not appear in the navigation menu or search results.
Method 3 – Delete the Page
Simply go to the dashboard of your dealer.com website and delete the page if the page you want to hide on the website is unimportant and unnecessary. (remember, you must create a backup of that specific page if you subsequently require it.)
Method 4 – Contact Support
Contact Support if you’re unsure about hiding a page on a Dealer.com website or if you have questions about “how to hide a page on a Dealer.com website.” Support from Dealer.com Is
Method 5 – Hide the Page from Setting
One option is to utilize the “Page Settings” function in the admin panel. This allows you to mark a page as “Hidden,” which prevents it from appearing in navigation menus or search results.
How much does a car dealership or a dealer.com website cost?
Depending on your needs and specifications, developing a complete auto dealer website might cost between $1000 and $2000.
This is the cause of the website dealer.com’s increasing popularity. For as low as $99, you can create a website for a vehicle dealer. Additionally, you may ask for a demo or start a free trial.
Due to dealer.com’s numerous marketing and promotion strategies, it offers a variety of price options. However, the initial cost of registering a domain with dealer.com is $1,999, and the renewal fee is $2,499 yearly.
How Can we hide Social Media Icons on A Dealer.com Website?
Automobile manufacturers may create websites with material that can be customized to offer incentives and boost interaction using a digital marketing platform called Dealer.com. The platform allows you to create campaign tactics, homepage banners, unique landing pages, digital adverts, and more to promote stocks.
The ability to utilize social media accounts to uphold your brand reputation and receive information about website performance is one of the most important features of a dealer.com website. You may enhance your search engine performance thanks to it as well.
If you want to hide the social media icons on dealer.com, you can take a few minutes to conceal social media symbols on dealers.com, but you shouldn’t do so because many buyers will still see them. Follow these steps to do so:
- Visit Dealer.com and log in to the dashboard there.
- Click Settings.
- After that, select a Social Media option.
- You may now decide which icon to display and which to hide.
Advantages to invisible a page on a Dealer.Com Website
Advantages to invisible a page on a Dealer.com Website
The following are some essential or advantageous aspects of disguising a page as one of the top dealer websites for vehicle merchants:
- It helps you maintain the order and cleanliness of your website. As a result, Google bot indexation is quick and simple.
- People avoid unintentionally looking at pages they are not allowed to, for example, due to a concern for sales.
- You have greater control over who may access certain sections of your website that are housed on dealer websites
- Steer clear of displaying a page with out-of-date or unavailable items.
- You may make it more challenging for hackers to identify and use vulnerabilities by concealing sites.
- Another way to enhance website performance is to hide pages. Your website will load quicker and be more responsive if you hide pages that are not regularly visited.
- Google Search Engine Does Not Index Unwanted Pages. That Might Help You Rank on Google.
Owning a website on Dealer.com is a very convenient thing to do. Yes, many issues need to be resolved, but as you can see, it won’t happen overnight. To figure this out, one step at a time, one has to give themselves some time.
Up to now, we have discovered today what Dealer.com is. What more does it offer? Another query is why we need to conceal a particular page on the dealer.com website. We hope that this tutorial will enable you to hide the page effectively.
Additionally, you may apply alternative methods to hide the page on dealer.com. Before using this option, consider the advantages of following these steps.
We would love to bring informative posts to help you. Thanks for reading our article.
Q1. What is dealer.com?
Ans. Auto dealers may create their online dealerships on the website Dealer.com. It provides an all-in-one platform with a website builder, an inventory management tool, options for following up on leads, and much more.
Q2. What are the main features of dealer.com?
- Designing a unique website
- Customer Relationship Management
- Management of vehicle listings
- Tracking Paid Promotions
- Increasing user engagement
Q3. Can we hide the page on the dealer.com website?
Ans. Yes, you can easily hide a page by following 3 steps:
- log in to the website
- Choose the page to hide
- Select “hid this page link.”
Q4. Is there any specific method to hide any page on dealer.com?
Ans. No, there are alternative methods to invisible the page. You can set passwords to a specific page, change the setting of the visibility option from the dashboard, or delete the page.
Q5. Can I recover the hidden page?
Ans. If you permanently delete the page rather than hide it, you cannot recover it.
Q6. How can we save our page on dealer.com from hacking and malware attacks?
Ans. You can hide the page.
Q7. What to do with the pages on dealer.com that are not in use?
Ans. Invisible them through the following simple three steps:
- log in to the website
- Select Page
- Or find the page if you don’t remember exactly
- Select hide this link
Q8. How can social icons be deleted on dealer.com?
Ans. You can delete social icons through two methods:
- Go to settings and choose the social media icon; you may hide icons accordingly
- By deleting code from HTML
xResolver, Xbox Resolver & PlayStation Resolver – Complete Guide